1) Date: Sunday 8 November 2015
2) Venue: Emerald West Rawang - Jalan KE9
3) Race owner: GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhard. Technical support: MY Races Events.
4) Distances 5km & 10km.
6) Registration fee:
Helpline 03 7887 8998 Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm.
7) The race is open to Malaysians, PR & expatriates with working permit.
8) By signing up for the event, the participant expressly and exclusively grants to MY Races, GuocoLand Berhard and its assigns, the irrevocable right to use the participant's data for promotional & marketing purposes, world-wide in any and all devices, media, whatsoever, now known or hereafter known.
9) By signing up for the event, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and conditions of the race. The participant declares to be medically fit to compete and fully understand that he enters the race at his own risk and shall not hold the organisers and sponsors responsible for any accident, injury, death, loss of property caused during or as a result of the competition. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their doctor before the event day.
By signing up for persons under 18 year old, parents/guardians agree to authorise them to participate.
The event is covered by an insurance public liability but we encourage you to subscribe a personal insurance.
10) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participants, in which case the organiser will make effort to inform the participants prior to the date of the event. If the event is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the organiser deems fit to give a refund and the organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
11) The organiser reserves the right to amend the routes race as they deem fit for the safety of the runners at any time without prior notice to the participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participants prior the race. The organisers shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
12) A participant must retire from the race immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, official crews or race director.
13) The 5km is open to participants from 12 year old and above. The 10km is open to participants from 16 year old and above as of 31st December 2015.
14) Participant incentive: all runners who participate to the 5km and 10km will receive a dry fit tee shirt, a finisher medal & will be able to print their online certificate from our website with their name, position and time as we will a timing system for the 5km & 10km.
15) Each entry is considered as non-transferable and final and implies full acceptance of the rules. No refund will be made whatever the reasons. No registration transfers will be allowed, whatever the reasons. Any person retroceding his bib to a third party will be held responsible in case of an accident arising or provoked by this third party during the competition, The organisation is exempt from all responsibility in case of an accident in this type of situation. Be careful when you fill up your registration form! Enter the correct informations. Any amendment won't be entertained.
16) Starting time: 7.00am: 10km - Time limit 2h / 7.15am: 5km - Time limit 1h.
For the 10km, there will be 2 water stations and for the 5km one water station.
17) We will use a timing chip for the 5km and 10km. The chip is on the bib so no bib, no timing, no position and no medal. All participants must wear their bib number on the chest.
18) Winners must present their IC or passport (with working permit for foreigners) for verification. No prize will be given without proof of ID.
19) The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entry for whatever reasons.
20) For any complain regarding the races results, the participant has 30 minutes from the closing of the race to do it falling which the organiser reserves the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals thereafter. The race director will take the final decision.
21) The participant agrees, on their honour, not to anticipate the start and to cover the full distance before crossing the finish line. If the organiser finds someone cheating during the race, this person will be black listed and banned in all our future events.
22) Baggages: a baggage counter will be available to the participants. Runners are encouraged to pack light and do not bring valuables to the events. The organiser will not be responsible for any damage/loss.
All participants must collect their race kit during the dates indicated below. Bibs will be available upon presentation of the invoice you received in your email when you registered and IC/passport. Your friend can collect on your behalf with your invoice and copy of I/C.
There will be no collection on the event day, except you have made a special arrangement with the organiser. Any bags not collected will be retained and deemed property of the organiser.Saturday 31st October from 10am to 6pm: FHL Sports G7, Banguanan Perdagangan D6, 801, Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur Saturday 7 November from 10am to 6pm: Emerald Rawang Sales Gallery Jalan KE 13/2A Bandar Country Homes 48000 Rawang